Things To Do While Waiting Your Turn
- Adjust your pants.
- Show other flyers your blisters and ask if they look infected.
- Take Paula Puppet and "talk" the beginners through the process.
- Chalk a little square on the platform and tell Marek "this is my personal space".
- Ask the flyer next to you, "if I crash into the net, will it make lots of noise?".
- Ask the flyer next to you, "do these new grips make me look fat?".
- Clutch your tummy, mutter "I'm getting dizzy again".
- Cough then mutter "Don't worry the doctor said it can only be spread through physical contact".
- Sing "Edelweiss".
- Give the guy on lines a "wet-willy" while someone hangs on the trapeze bar.